Safeguard Your Stuff ! Shoff Insurance offers two types of Rental Insurance: One for those renting to ensure their personal items, and one for the owner of the property who needs insurance on the structure in case of damage or fire.

For renters: While your landlord may be sympathetic to a burglary or a fire, destruction or loss of your personal property is not covered by your landlord’s insurance. Renters insurance provides financial protection against the loss or destruction of your possessions when you rent a house or apartment. If you’re renting a house, apartment, or a condo, a renters policy can give you the protection you need even if you don’t own your home. Remember to consider all of your personal property, living expense, liability coverage, guest medial coverage, identity restoration coverage, natural disasters and personal umbrella coverage.

Look for coverage that includes:
• Protection against losses from fire or smoke, lightning, vandalism, theft, explosion, windstorm and water damage
• Cover house guests and visitors
• Customized coverage for valuables and other items

For those who own a property that is rented out to another party: Please see the Homeowner’s Insurance page and give us a call to get a quote today.